An easy 3 ingredient no-bake fudge that has Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups inside. Reese’s fudge is creamy and delicious and only takes 20 minutes to throw together! It will have the whole family wanting more.
3-Ingredient Reese’s Fudge
Reese’s fudge is the king of easy desserts. And no baking is required! Could there be anything better? This fudge is packed with rich peanut butter chocolate flavor. It just melts in your mouth! Honestly, this turned out so much better than expected and I couldn’t stop eating it. Everyone that I gave the fudge to was obsessed with it as well. This is your sign to make some right now! Homemade fudge is the absolute best.
With how simple it is to make, there’s really no reason not to! It only takes 3 ingredients. (Yes, you read that right!) Peanut butter cups, condensed milk, and chocolate chips are all you need. After Halloween is the perfect time to make this because you can just borrow from your kids’ candy stash. They’ll forgive you once they get a taste of this creamy peanut butter fudge! It’s one of my family’s favorites and I know yours will love it just as much.
What You’ll Need
For those days when you’re craving a sweet treat but you don’t want the hassle of making a complicated recipe, Reese’s peanut butter fudge is the answer. No long ingredient list here! With how simple this fudge is, you’ll want to make it all the time.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: I used regular-sized peanut butter cups, but feel free to experiment with whatever you have on hand! You can also use different flavored peanut butter cups. (You can also make your own if you really want to take this recipe to the next level!)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: I love anything with condensed milk, to be honest, because it’s so sweet and creamy. It gives this Reese’s fudge a silky-smooth texture and the best flavor.
- Chocolate Chips: I used milk chocolate chips for that classic Reese’s flavor, but you can swap these out for dark or white chocolate chips instead! You can also use semi-sweet chocolate chips if you’re trying to cut down on sweetness.
How to Make Reese’s Fudge
It’s so easy! Reese’s fudge is the perfect last-minute dessert for any holiday party. Just melt, mix, and add it to a pan!
- Prep Pan: Line an 8×8 inch pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add Peanut Butter Cups: Space 16 Reese’s Cups along the bottom of the 8×8 inch pan.
- Chocolate Mixture: In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk and stir every 30 seconds so that the chocolate doesn’t burn. You can also melt it on the stove at low heat.
- Layer: Spread fudge mixture evenly over the peanut butter cups. Chop remaining 6 peanut butter cups and gently press onto the top of the chocolate.
- Chill and Set: Refrigerate until set and cut into squares.
Tips and Variations
Here are a few easy ways you can customize and perfect this 3-ingredient Reese’s fudge! You’re going to want to bring it to every potluck or get-together. It’s just too good and everyone loves it!
- Let it Set: If you want to be able to cut your fudge into uniform squares, it needs plenty of time to chill and set. A few hours in the fridge should do the trick!
- Use White Chocolate: You can easily make a white chocolate version of this fudge by using white chocolate peanut butter cups and white chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate.
- Mix-Ins: If you want more texture in your fudge, try adding chopped pretzels or Reese’s Pieces!
How Long Does Reese’s Fudge Last?
Good news! This tasty treat has a long shelf life so you can enjoy it all week long!
- In the Refrigerator: Store fudge in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
- In the Freezer: Store in a freezer bag or airtight container for 2-3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Space 16 Reese’s Cups along the bottom of the 8×8 inch pan.
- In the microwave melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk stirring every 30 seconds so that the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Spread evenly over the peanut butter cups. Chop remaining 6 peanut butter cups and gently press onto the top of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set and cut into squares.
Updated November 1, 2022
Calories169kcal (8%)Carbohydrates23g (8%)Protein3g (6%)Fat8g (12%)Saturated Fat4g (20%)Cholesterol7mg (2%)Sodium65mg (3%)Potassium80mg (2%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar21g (23%)Vitamin A69IU (1%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium57mg (6%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Denial of responsibility! Maryam’s Menu is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s food and drink media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.